Sunday, February 7, 2021

Monday Montage #183






Why is it that weekends seem to just WHOOSH by in the blink of an eye??? If only weekends could be five days long and the work week could be just two days long ... who is with me??? Hahaha ... as if!! I didn't get my craft room cleaned up, though. And I even stamped and sewed and cooked some stuff!1 YAY ME!!! Thanks to Monday Montage I came up with a card that made me really happy!

This took a bit of time ... LOTS of colors, LOTS of stamping, LOTS of die cutting and LOTS of punching. I was kind of thinking about making a "quilt" of a card, and this is what I came up with. I still say that I need gingham ribbon in every single stinking color available! I think gingham makes EVERYthing look better, don't you?

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry, Berry Blessings
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Misty Moonlight
Ink: Magenta Madness, Rich Razzleberry, Misty Moonlight, Pacific Point, Real Red, Mango Melody, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Squares Dies, Strawberry Builder Punch, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I have been doing a LOT of "down time" since I went to the podiatrist almost two weeks ago ... and I can't WAIT to get back to him this week to see what other suggestions he has for me! I have been doing a whole lot of NOTHING and taking a bunch of anti-inflammatory stuff to try to get it calmed down. I definitely have seen an improvement, but I still have a ways to go!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout their projects will make you smile!!





photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: