Friday, January 29, 2021

Fab Friday #206


I am feeling some spring vibes coming on! Which happens to be VERY crazy since we are still living in January (my friend has flower bulbs starting to peek through the dirt ... WHAT??)!! This week for Fab Friday we are playing with the pretty and soft color combo of Blushing Bride, Bumblebee and Just Jade. I snuck in a little bit of Basic Black to help make the colors POP!!

Stamps: Pretty Perennials
Paper: Whisper White, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Ink:Bumblebee, Just Jade, Blushing Bride, Black Memento
Accessories: Perennial Petals Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Old World Paper Embossing Folder, Pastel Pearls









Fresh and pretty ... I feel some spring in this color combo!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

FINALLY went to the podiatrist and had my Achilles tendon looked at.  Doc says it's definitely Achilles tendonitis and some inflammation in the bursa surrouding my tendons ... which means I can't walk, run, massage, or stretch this thing for two weeks (while taking some Aleve two times a day). Also, icing after any sort of walk or anything that might aggravate the situation.  Happy to have a plan ... and crossing my fingers that in two weeks I will be SOOOO much better!!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: