Friday, March 19, 2021

Celebrating - Freak Style!






Here we are again, playing with the Control Freaks! And this month, we are celebrating with our creations. Hopping around, you will just have come from the blog of birthday girl, Melissa Stout! So today I am celebrating HER!! YAY MELISSA!!

I created this card with inspiration from the Stampin' Fancy Friday Blog Hop ... who were using "Everything Ombre" as their inspiration. So, between celebrating my fellow freaky friend, Melissa, and doing a little color fade, this is the card I came up with. I keep telling you guys, if you DON'T have the Basic Patterns Masks, you MUST add them to your collection ... they are SOOOO fun to create with!

Stamps: Vine Design
Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point
Ink: Pacific Point, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Flowering Vine Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon, Basic Patterns Masks

Last week my hubby and I were able to get our first COVID shots ... and tomorrow I take my mama to get her second one! Crossing my fingers and hope she doesn't have too much of a reaction.

Next up??? Cindy Elam! Always fun to celebrate when you see what she has created!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Sooo pretty Wendy! Love the ombre background and colors!