Friday, June 18, 2021

Fab Friday #216

Here we are again ... It's Fab Friday Time!! I have THREE blog hops this weekend ... and I managed to get everything ready for two of them before we left town for a very short little vacay. YAY ME!! 

It is soooooo hoooooot!! As of Tuesday, I have been confined to a boot for my funky Achilles tendon ... and I get to wear it every dang day, all day, for at least a MONTH!! Isn't it FUN that Salt Lake City hit a record high for the middle of June of 107 degrees on Tuesday?? Joy of JOYS!!! I choose to believe that this will all be totally worth it in a month!! Crossing my fingers!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color combo! It feels so fresh, doesn't it??!? I still think that Granny Apple Green is one of my favorite all-time SU colors. It's so stinkin' HAPPY!! And green IS my favorite color!! 

Stamps: Artistically Inked
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron, Fresh Freesia, Flirty Flamingo
Ink: Fresh Freesia
Accessories: Checks and Dots Embossing Folders, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Basic Borders Dies, Large and Small Daisy Punch, Pastel Pearls











See??? TOTALLY fresh!!




Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Brenda Myers

I will be motoring around on a little knee scooter this Saturday at an air show up in Rexburg, Idaho. I think it will be some sort of miracle (personal record?) if I don't faceplate at least once or twice during the next month due to this funky boot ... it's big and clunky and awkward ... and my dog keeps trying to trip me in it!! Here's hoping that she doesn't succeed!!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Becky said...

I feel you on the boot! I was stuck in one when I shredded my Achilles for 4 months. They are not fun. Hope it helps you!