Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sketchin' with the Freaks




Here we are again, playing with the Control Freaks! This week has somehow just gotten away from me ...  and I only got ONE card done ... DANG!! Did you see the two beautiful cards that Bree Renwick did?? She sent me the pix earlier this weeks and knocked my socks off!! 



I've been wanting to play with this sweet little birdhouse set since I got it months ago! This is how my life has gone ... sigh ... but it really is a fun and cute set. Birdhouses make me happy!

Stamps: Garden Birdhouses
Paper: Pale Papaya, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Expressions in Ink DSP
Ink: Black Memento, Night oof Navy, Pale Papaya, Stampin' Blends - Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Scalloped Contours Dies, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (Faux Linen Ribbon), Champagne Rhinestones, Linen Thread









Here is the sketch we followed for this month's challenge ... what do you think??













Next up? Melissa Stout! She always creates JUST what the doctor ordered!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Super cute Wendie!!! Love that subtle stitched embossing in the background!

Cindy said...

Love all the little details, like the Stitched Greenery background! Such a sweet card, Wendy. ❤️

Traci S. said...

What a lovely card! I do like this layout! I really like the birdhouse!