Sunday, November 21, 2021

Monday Montage #202




Why do the weekends seem to be over before they have actually even started?? I'm not quite sure ... but I think I need one more weekend! I am happy that I had some time to play with my crafty things and get some relaxing creative time. We have had the most lovely and long fall (something we did NOT get last year). It's starting to get colder ... I think we will have snow before too long!
I don't often go "muted" with my color schemes, but having started with the understated but beautiful Bloom Where You're Planted DSP, I was really feeling the vibe. Since green is my favorite color, using Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen with some Gray Granite helped me achieve exactly the feel I was going for.

Stamps: Biggest Wish
Paper: Gray Granite, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Bloom Where You're Planted DSP
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Ornate Frames Dies, Sunflowers Dies, Clear and Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine


I love layers and textures all kind of mashed together ... and I have been using more and more Whisper White Embossing Powder over Versamark this year ... love cutting around the sentiment on colored cardstock to add a little bit of a "pop" to the overall card.

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: