Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Stampin' Fancy Friday - Something Blue Challenge





I'm doing a bit of a "fly-by" post today ... lots going on, sho I'm going to get to the point! This month's  Stampin' Fancy Friday Challenge is "Something Blue"  ... and  even though it's Valentine's Day, this blue card fits the bill! 




I love the clouds! The dies and stamps are soooo cute! This whole bundle coordinates beautifully with thee Raindrops embossing folder as well.  I used a sponge dauber to add both Balmy Blue and Night of Navy ink to the sentiment image ... and I really love the result!


Stamps: Bright Skies
Paper: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: Bright Skies Dies, Raindrops Embossing Folder
That's all I have for today! Enjoy your Valentine's Day and hold your loved ones close!

Check out all the fun things created by the Stampin' Fancy Friday Team on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/stampinfancyfriday/!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Traci S. said...

What a cool, fun and simple card! Great job, Wendy!