Friday, April 12, 2024

TGIF #468 - Sketch Challenge








So happy it's time again for the TGIF Challenge!! I have really enjoyed doing some sketch challenges recently and this one is no exception. I had to think long and hard about which stamp set/dies I wanted to use on this one ...



Since all challenges are for inspiration, I kinda bent this sketch a little out of whack. I really wanted to use the cute little boots from Garden Meadows on this ever-adorable Glorious Gingham DSP.  I used my Simply Scored board too created the little ruffled piece of Berry Burst cardstock. I scored a 1/2" strip of cardstock at scored it every half inch. Then, I just accordion folded the strip and taped it down.

The window die from the Garden Meadows Dies is so fun! I used my Stampin' Write Markers and splattered the little frame with them (Blueberry Bushel and Berry Burst). 

Stamps: Garden Meadow, Leaf Collection
Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Berry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist, Glorious Gingham DSP
Ink: Black Memento, Lemon Lime Twist, Blueberry Burst; Stampin’ Write Markers - Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst
Accessories: Garden Meadows Dies, Happy Thoughts Dies, Ribbon Duo Combo Pack, 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems

Coincidentally enough, the colors I chose for this week's TGIF Challenge are the exact colors for last week's TGIF Challenge (I didn't have a chance to play last week, and these colors were randomly the ones that were used!)! Soooo crazy how that happened because I wasn't even trying!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png