Sunday, April 21, 2024

Monday Montage #259








Welcome back for another round of fabulous and fun creations from the Monday Montage Crew! I was out of town last week and ran a 10K on Saturday, so I was grateful I made this card when I did my last project for Monday Montage! That hasn't happened in a looooong time!





Once again I am using a "fun fold" I saw on YouTube by Lisa Curcio. I don't doubt that this will NOT be the last time I use this particular layout ... I'm kind of obsessed with it!

And EEEEEEP! How ADORABLE is this little biplane in the clouds??? Adventurous was at the TOP of my list as soon as I saw it on the preorder for the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog!




This is the second layer. By lifting the top flap this "card inside the card" becomes exposed. 

More airplanes! I sponged the edge of the little cloud with Balmy Blue ink. I used the Dotted Circles Embossing Folder for the background. Isn't it fun??






Opening the card once more reveals the "final" inside, where I stamped a sentiment on the little airplane banner die ... and, of course, there are more clouds!









Here's a view from side so you can see all the pretty layers.  The measurements you will need are as follows:

BASE:
- Night of Navy: 4 1/4" x 11", score at 5 1/2"
- Cut off 2 3/4" on one end for TOP
- Designer Series Paper (top): 2 1/2" x 4 1/8”
- Designer Series Paper (inside): 4” x 5 1/4"
TOP:
- Night of Navyt: 2 3/4" x 4 1/4"
- Basic White: 2 5/8” x 4 1/8”
- Designer Series Paper: 2 1/2" x 4”
INSIDE CARD:
- Night of Navy: 3 1/4" x 10”, score at 5”
- Balmy Blue: 3 1/8" x 1.5"
- Basic White 3 1/8” x 4 7/8”, cut 2

I am going to enjoy coming up with more ideas for this fold ... it's so much fun!

Stamps: Adventurous Sky, Drizzling Droplets
Paper:  Basic White, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Silver Foil, Mediterranean Blooms DSP
Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
Accessories:  Adventurous Sky Dies, Scalloped Contours, Dies, Industrial Trinkets, Dotted Circles 3D Embossing Folder, White Baker's Twine, White Embossing Powder

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick ... GREAT cards for graduation season!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png










No comments: