Monday, August 17, 2026

Monday Montage - Begonia Belle








Happy Monday! The Monday Montage Crew is at it again! Lots of good inspiration this week!














After my good friend and fellow Monday Montage-r, Elizabeth Price, posted one of these lovely accordion folded cards the other day I knew I HAD to figure it out and post one myself! I learned a lot and have some tweaks to make for when I do it again (for which I will post all the dimensions and such!).

Isn’t this purdy?










I also took inspiration from one of the photos that Stampin’ Up posted as a sample for this Begonia Belle stamp set … they used the black and white side of some of the Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP to pair with three different roses … loved it so much I had to borrow the inspiration!

Stamps: Begonia Belle
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Berry Burst, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Barely Blush, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Greene Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories:  Tile Garden Dies, Ladybug Garden Epoxy Shapes




Our Monday Montage Hop has gone exclusively to Instagram! You can check it out by finding me @tinkermom85. From there you will be able to find all of my Monday Montage Friends, too!

No comments: