Friday, September 26, 2008

Lovin' These Colors!!

I guess it's going to look like I am repeating myself!! I did this card for SC195, but used almost all the same colors I used on my previous card ('cept I added some Not Qutie Navy).. I think that the Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze look great together! And I guess I have decided that Pocket Silhouettes is one of my new favorite sets. I've seen so many great things done with it! Very versatile!!

I got a BUNCH of new Cuttlebug folders last month for my birthday, but I seem to be using Forest Branches and Leafy Branches the most. Love the "nature-y" feel to them!

How's THAT for a short post???

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Twill bg
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baha Breeze, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug Forest Branches ef, chocolate chip single-stitched ribbon, Trio Flower punch, Earth Elements brads, Ice brad, paper piercing tool/mat

3 comments:

JanTink said...

I'm lovin' those too!

Beautiful card!

Vicki G said...

Wendy,this is gorgeous!!!! WOW

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy this card is lovely. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ