Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Simple, Elegant, Easy & Check It Out!!

I was thrilled last week when I went to my local scrapbook store (aka Roberts) to do a little me-birthday shopping and found that they had nearly ALL of the new Cuttlebug folders IN STOCK@ Hooray!!! (I won't tell you how many I bought!!)

One of the things I knew I HAD to have was this combo diecut/embossing set. The diecuts don't do a lot for me (just a bunch of words), but this embossing folder is lovely! For LSC183 the challenge was to use "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." It didn't necessary have to be a wedding card, just had to have something from each of the four "something" elements. This whipped up in a hurry and came out so great.

I have been working like a busy bee since last week trying to prep for a neighborhood street fair that is this Saturday. My friend and I are doing a booth with a LOT of fun things for sale. Please wish me luck! I really hope I don't come home with a lot of extra Christmas presents for friends!! Haven't had much time to create anything else for here, but I WILL be showing you pix of what we made and how our booth looks, so stay tuned . . .

With everything else I have been doing this week, I forgot to remind y'all that THERE SHE GOES is officially open for business!! The stamp sets are so much fun, you are going to LOVE 'em!! Check it out:

There She Goes Stamps

Stamps: Wedding Day (Papertrey)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Cuttlebug Friends Forever ef, stylized silver hodgepodge hardware, clear rhinestone brad, shimmery silver organza ribbon, dimensionals, 1 1/4" circle, 1" circle and designer label punches

2 comments:

Connie M. said...

So beautiful, Wendy! Good luck with your booth this weekend, I am sure you are going to have a BLAST!!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

You might not say how many you got but I know lol! The card turned out beautiful, love that folder!


Good luck this weekend!!!