Friday, May 22, 2009

Simple Card???

I have the HARDEST time with simple cards . . . I always end up getting carried away. This is a card that just happened . . . I did it in about 15 minutes (an all-time record for me!). I really like how it turned out, too! I've been working on some grad announcements for my son and am embossing this same Nestabilities label die on the front. I really like this look . . . and it's SIMPLE!!!

I did this for WT219 on SCS - the challenge was to use the same image in repetition on your card. Cool! I do that ALL the time, so this was a snap for me! (And I'm back to one of my FAVE color combos, too! I think this is just so darn elegant!)

Thanks for lookin' and have a GREAT Memorial Day Weekend!!

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: Blush Blossom, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Blush Blossom, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Spellbinders Large Labels (S4-168) Nestabilities, Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon, Pretties Kit pearl sticker, pop up glue dots

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you may have difficulties, but this card is beautiful just like all the rest you post. Love your work

stampersim said...

Beautiful !!!! Don't you just LOVE Blush Blossom? I should really use it more often. I am new to your blog and everything is so gorgeous. You are a very talented stamper.

Kittie said...

Wendy, this is "simply" gorgeous. You have just the perfect amount of interest with your images, ribbon and sentiment. I especially love the embossing. I don't think I am smart enough to figure out how to get that lined up so perfectly with my Nesties.