Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 Days and Counting . . .

WHAT??? I am leaving for Germany in - yes, count 'em! - FIVE days now!! YIKES and ZOINKS!! I am totally not ready!! I have laundry to do, housework to do, errands to run, WORK at WORK to do (good thing I'm only part time!), things to pack, shopping to do . . . hmmmm . . . maybe I'll just go back to bed and sleep 'til Monday!!! Smiley from millan.net

Lest you think I am obsessed with JanTink, I can tell you truthfully I AM NOT!!! (much . . .) Actually, she and I had so much fun while she was camped out in my basement for a week that it's hard to NOT laugh about it! I was perusing her blog the other day and came across a card that gave me inspiration, so I just had to share it:

Jan's Butterfly Card

Okay, the link is actually to a blogpost that CONTAINS a photo of the card . . . but, be sure to scroll down . . . past the pictures of Jan and her fans, and PAST the picture of Jan's humble beginnings (remember me mentioning how she posted one of her first creations?? I'm SOOOO doing that while I am out of the country, so be prepared for some SCARY stuff coming your way!!)

So, once you look at it, you will see where the mojo came from for this card, which I did for SC243 over on SCS . . . AND it's a butterfly, so what's not to like, right??? I am seriously going to continue my Follow the Butterflies challenge . . . AFTER I get back from my trip, so stay tuned . . .

And since TOMORROW is my BIRTHDAY (guess what??? I'm gonna be 27 . . . again . . . I am really GOOD at being 27 'cause I've been doing it for soooo long!), come back and see what I have cooked up . . . I have some UBER-COOL (practicing my German!) things to share with ya!!

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Inspired by Nature, Polka Dot
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, vellum
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Garden Green
Accessories: Buttefly punch, scalloped border punch, Finial Press embossing folder, black gingham ribobn

No comments: