Monday, May 17, 2010

Bella Bleu

This Bella Bleu dsp has been one of my faves in a long time ... it's been fun having it in the SU catalog for the past two years. Sadly, it's gonna hafta go when the new catalog comes out as I have spied some Barely Banana on a few of the sheets.

I created this card for the technique challenge today on SCS - TLC273 - to create a frame around your image and pop it up a bit. Had to dust off my Nesties a little ... sad to say I haven't used those in a little while (think I'm gonna hafta use 'em some more, as they look cool, they're easy to use, AND I have a TON of 'em!)!!

Stamps: Friends 24-7
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Bella Bleu dsp
Ink: Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, Nestabilties Labels One, Kraft and Whisper White taffeta ribbon, pearl (from Pretties Kit), Stitch-Doodle-Dot template

Enjoy your day ... hope the sun is shining wherever you are!! (It has been glorious here since Saturday ... got our garden all planted and ready to go ... hooray!!) Smiley from millan.net

5 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Wendy! Hey, if you think about it and have time, will you send me a list of stamp club "swap" themes. . . . we are in need of ideas!!!! THX!!! (hopefully you still have my e-mail address . . . . I should just send you an e-mail!!)

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy...LOVE your Bella Bleu card! I have this paper but haven't done anything with it yet. This inspires me ... maybe this next weekend, a long weekend here in Canada.

Cherie said...

Wendy, Love your Bella Bleu! It is one of my favorite dsp's. I'm still hoarding mine! :)

Glenda said...

Love your card! Blue is one of my favorite colors! Good Job!

Kim P said...

Sooooooooooooo pretty!! I didn't think about this retiring, but you're right. I may have to stock up!