Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Dog ...

I haven't done a challenge card over on SCS in what seems like forEVER!! So I did a two-fer today!! I did this for WT270 (to do some creative paper distressing) and F4A12 (to do the spotlight technique.

I'm not sure I LOVE the sentiment, but it IS a doggie-related one ... so I guess I hafta be happy with that, right??

I need to hustle off to work (late again due to my stamping habit!)!

Have a fabulous, sun-filled weekend, wherever you are!!

Stamps: Neighborhood (jumbo wheel), D is for Dog
Paper: Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Print Patterns III
Ink: Basic Black, Night of Navy, SU Markers
Accessories: 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches, scallop trim border punch, rustic retreat ribbon (retired), sewing machine, (pop-up glue dots)

5 comments:

Pam said...

What a cute card!!! One of my favorite things (out of the many!) is any sentiment can be used!
Getting used to the new make-over....
still have "eye-shock" when it comes up....but I do love it!!
Pam

TN Granny said...

Oh Wendy I love the card its so adorable. Your the best.
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine
www.blstamper.blogspot.com

Shawna said...

Love the new look on your blog Wendy --- and the card of course!

Elizabeth Price said...

Suck an awesome card. The design is fabulous and the workmanship is perfect!

Elizabeth Price said...

Oh I meant to say Such an awesome card--my bad