Monday, November 15, 2010

Jingle-Jangle-Jingle

Smiley from millan.netOkay, so I guess the Christmas Bug has officially bitten me!! I did a BUNCH of Christmas shopping last Saturday (and I have to admit I have been listening to Christmas music since Halloween) AND I was able to come out of my Mojo Funk long enough to make this Christmas-y card!!

This came as an inspiration from my dear friend, Kittie Caracciolo (aka Kittie747 on SCS). I totally {{{heart}}} her card!! Here it is:

Kittie's Christmas Wreath

I swear that little MS branch punch is brilliant!! It looks good no matter WHAT ya do with it!! (Wish Stampin' Up made one!!)

Stay tuned this week ... I have a BOATload of stamp sets for sale ... Bargain Basement prices, too!! (Gotta make room for MORE!)

Happy Monday!

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Pearl Stickers (colored with Cherry Cobbler marker), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, MS Branch Punch, Paper Piercing Tool/Mat

9 comments:

Tina said...

I love your card! I guess that means I need to go find that MS punch! Thanks a lot ...LOL!

Traci S. said...

Wow! We are on the same page! I just came into my art room from the kitchen, and I was singing a Christmas Carol. I stopped to think about what date it is...and decided, "Yeah, we can start the music now!" LOL

Love this card, Wendy! It is so pretty. I love the dp...but that punch looks like it is pretty awesome. And, it doesn't stick and then cut you when you turn it upside down and try to pry it apart?

I can't wait to see the card that you are going to send me! ;)

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Dorothy T said...

Oh how gorgeous. I really like that punch. It looks like I might just have to brake down and get that punch. You always seem to have such gorgeous cards. GREAT JOB. LOL

Deb said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Wendy! LOVE the way this turned out! The color contrast is fab, and the overall effect is simply lovely!

Pam said...

I so love this card---will there be any MS Punches at the store by the time we make it to the "big city" on Friday??!?! Sure hope so!!!

marlene said...

don't know if you remember me I am Cheryl's sister-in-law that card is beautiful

Nancy said...

Your mojo is officially back! This is one of the lovliest Christmas cards that I've seen this year. (Gotta get me that punch!)

Olivia said...

Love this card...beautiful!

CJfromSoCAL said...

Wow. I am chronically lazy about Christmas cards, but this inspires me! This is the prettiest card I have ever seen. Who's impressed? This girl!!