Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Wishes

For all of my American friends ... Happy Thanksgiving!! To everyone elsewhere ... I am also grateful for you and for the time you take to visit my blog, make comments and be my super crafty friends!

This card was not only for Thanksgiving (and I will be giving it to my aunt today for hostessing the family once again!), but it was also for the Ways to Use It challenge on SCS today ... WT298 - That's the Ticket! I hadn't used either my Papertrey Just the Ticket border die OR my Cricut Thanksgiving cartridge, so I initiated a couple of new things today! Hooray!

Stamps: Grateful Greetings
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Papertrey Just the Ticket die, Large Oval Punch, Cricut Thanksgiving Cartridge, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder, Deep Chocolate Ribbon (Papertrey), Pearl Stickers

Hug your family, give a prayer of thanks for your health and happiness, and be ready for some SUPERDUPER shopping for Black Friday tomorrow. Smiley from millan.net

5 comments:

creations by jackie said...

Awesome card and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! I love the two figures, and the black and white colour scheme. Happy Thanksgiving!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fantastic card, Wendy! Love the design and the couple. Hope you had a great holiday!

KOstvig said...

Love it Wendy It looks so nice..I never used my Thanksgiving Cart...Hmmm glad it comes around every year

Traci S. said...

What a cool card, Wendy! That must be a great cartridge! Where is the rest of your adorable family on the card, though? I hope you had a very blessed Thanksgiving also.

Be blessed.

He IS Able,
Traci S.