Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time ...

... of the year!! And as we are all hustling/bustling/running around I think it is all-too-easy to lose sight of what we are doing and why we are doing it! This year I feel a bit more reflective than usual ... I'm just grateful to have a healthy family close by, a warm house to live in (it has been sooooo cold in Salt Lake City this week!), and a pretty Christmas tree to look at ...

Made this card a while back and just never got around to posting it ... I have a WONDERFUL stash of new goodies that I got on my Occasions Mini/Sale-a-Bration preorder ... and I NEED to create some more stuff with it!! FINALLY finished my Christmas cards and got them in the mail on Thursday ... I will be posting a pic of that in a few days (gotta wait for the fam and friends to get 'em in the mail before they see them here!).

Shopping, wrapping, crafting, baking ... somehow or another it always gets done, so this year I've chosen not to stress about it!!

Stamps: Hello Doily, Always Elegant
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Versamark
Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Pearl Stickers, Lace Trim, Clear Embossing Powder
Photobucket

3 comments:

Linda said...

Llove the card. I am assuming that you stamped the doily, but it also looks like it has been cut out. If so, I can't imagine cutting it out. I have the stamp and have never used it, but after seeing your card, I think that I will have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

Nanette said...

What a beautiful card! I thought the doily was cut out also until I saw you supply list and realized that you clear embossed it then inked over the doily. Very nice!

Kris Hauser said...

I love this doily card, and would appreciate so much if you could give me details, and hopefully help me purchase the items I need, except paper.

My email address is:
k_hauser222@yahoo.com