Friday, December 2, 2011

Quick Little Tags

My sister-in-law asked me last night if I would do some tags for her holiday neighbor gifts. The scary part is that she already has her neighbor gifts DONE!! WHAT??!!??? It was only the first of December yesterday!! HOLYCOW!!! Smiley from millan.net
So this is what I came up with ...


And here it is close up ....

These were pretty quick and easy ... now if only MY neighbor gifts could be even STARTED!!! Sheesh!!

Stamps: Season of Joy
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Real Red, Early Espresso, Frostwood Lodge DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Two Tags Bigz Die, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Snowflake Punch, Rhinestone Basics, Silver Cord

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

These are great! Very festive!!!

Marisa said...

This tag is adorable!

Jan Castle said...

The tags are really fun - great job Wendy! You seem to be the master of MANY!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Carol Carriveau said...

LOL...I think we all know people who are soooo ahead and well organized - makes the rest of us crazy! I love what you did - I'm sure these tags won't be overlooked by the recipients!

KOstvig said...

these turned out super cute...