Tuesday, May 15, 2012

For the Moms ...

This year, I made the same card for both of my moms for Mother's Day (I usually try to change it up a bit, but being as I had just gotten back from Disneyland and was on borrowed time, I just made two of the same thing ... good thing they will never know!)!

Stamps: Bordering on Romance, Family Reunion
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Large Oval Punch, Framelits Labels Dies, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Pearl Basics

I am sooo grateful that both moms are out of the hospital and on the road to recovery. Best Mother's Day present, ever!! Sooo nice to have my boys home, too. We had a great family dinner together ... lots of food, laughter and CHOCOLATE (I swear, my family is trying to fatten me up!!) Smiley from millan.net
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous card! I'm sure both Moms loved their card! The double frame is gorgeous with that soft floral image and delicate butterflies!! LOVE!!