Wednesday, July 11, 2012

B.E.E.

Be An Example Everyday!! That's the theme we have chosen for this year's Girl's Camp. And I have been busily crafting a couple of things to start the girls off with their Secret Sister event (each girls draws a name and then does nice things for the girl that she draws while we are at camp ... thoughts, quotes, little homemade gifties, treats ... We have a clothesline with ziploc baggies on it with a baggies designated for each girl. Their Secret Sister can deliver their surprises to the baggies when no one is looking!). The first thing I knew I was gonna create was a little purse using the Petite Purse Die.

I had to dig waaayyyyy back in my stash of stamps to find this little bee image (remember Watercolor Garden??). It was the best size for the job, so I just had to use it!! I filled the purses with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups ... YUM!!

Stamps: Watercolor Garden (Retired)
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Signo Gel Pen
Accessories: Petite Purse Bigz Die, Triple Blossom Punch, Small Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Black Rhinestones (from the Halloween swirly rhinestone thing SU had in the holiday mini a couple of years back ... can't remember the name!) CK Font

Next up ... each year when I work on stuff for Girl's Camp I did in to my nearly-infinite stash of NON-SU cardstock (GASP!! Yes, I know ... so many of us have that!) I literally have a HUGE container full of the stuff. So much so that even though I keep using it, it never seems to dwindle ...

This paper is from DCWV's Safari Chic stack. LOVE every single pattern in there!! There are three others that I used, plus LOTS of others that I didn't!!! These are filled with saltwater taffy ... sugar rush!!

Stamps: NONE
Paper: DCWV Safari Chic DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: NONE
Accessories: Fancy Favor Bag Bigz Die, Delicate Butterfly Punch, Amber Rhinestones, Vanilla Organza Ribbon (something else I have in my infinite stash!), Slot Punch

Smiley from millan.netHave a busy day ahead ... LOTS to do before we leave in the morning for camp. Wish me luck!
Photobucket

No comments: