Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby Pooh Bear ...

From Millan.Net'Tis the season ... or SOMEthing!! Seems like I have SOOO many family members and friends who are expecting babies soon (I have one friend and a cousin who are BOTH due in the next week or so!)! I also currently have one other cousin and two of my nieces who are ALSO expecting a bundle of joy this year ... where DOES the time go???

I made this little Pooh Bear baby card for my cousin, Sarajane ... she is expecting her first little one this week, and they decided not to find out what they are having, so we are ALL anxiously awaiting his/her arrival!! I actually made a fleece blanket that had Baby Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger on it, so I HAD to make a matching card (that rarely, if EVER happens, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity)!

Stamps: Petitie Pairs
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, More Mustard, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink: Basic Black, More Mustard
Accessories: Cricut Pooh Font Cartridge, Photo Corners Punch (retired), Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch (which is now the "small" oval punch), Small Oval Punch (retired), Large Scallop Edgelits Die, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

And don't miss out on all the RETIRED stamps I have listed HERE on eBay! I priced 'em VERY reasonably, so you won't wanna miss out!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Soooo adorable! I love Pooh Bear! And I totally agree with 'tis the season, it seems everyone is having new babies! Just glad it's not me. LOL

Carol Carriveau said...

Adorable...wish it was more punch art than computer based...but soooo sweet....thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

Now that's just a down-right sweet card that would tug at the heart or EVERYONE!! Love, love, love it!!