Wednesday, March 27, 2013

MDS Blog Hoppin' - Part TWO!




I am happy that I get to participate in an MDS Blog Hop with some of my friends one more time!! I am so inspired by every single one of them! Sooooo much talent!!

Since these pictures are fresh on my mind (and fresh out of my camera!), I decided to put a little page together in tribute to my awesome nephew, Crayton! (And y'all have been hearing about him ALL WEEK!)! Thanks for indulging me ...

I'm SOOO "on board" with the whole "banner" trend!! Flags and banners add SO much fun to anything!! I am also liking the "roughed-up" look (dare I say "vintage"??)! If I were to spill or splatter on actual PAPER or PHOTOS and not something DIGITAL, I'd probably have a meltdown!! But, for some reason, I LOVE doing it in MDS!! Go figure ...

And now CHECK OUT what everyone else on our little hop has done!



 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I LOVE this page!! Great muted colors and fabulous choices on the stamps!

StampingBetty said...

yes yes yes