Monday, March 11, 2013

Quack!!

From Millan.NetSometimes punch art is just SOOO dang fun!!! My cute little niece, Sammy, just had her first birthday ... and she LOVES ducks!!! So, I knew I was just gonna HAFTA make one for her!

After searching all over the 'net (mainly Pinterest), I was able to put together some punches that I needed to make this little guy ... isn't he cute??? He makes me happy!!

I think the sun has FINALLY decided to come out of hibernation ... I think ... I hope!! It has been SOOOO gloriously beautiful the past few days (okay, well ... we have had SOME gray skies, but the blue and the sun have been getting at least EQUAL time!)! I really hope that ol' man winter has gone on a VERY long vacation! We've seen WAY too much of him this year!!

Have an awesome week!

Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Fabulous Florets
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic BlackPolka Dot Parade
Ink:  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, White Signo Pen
Accessories:  Bitty Banners Framelits, Scallop Square Bigz Die, Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Ornament Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Old Olive Brads, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pam said...

Now that is one cute card that would make ANYBODY do the "happy dance"! Such a HAPPY card; adore, adore it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, is he cute!
gloria

Carol Carriveau said...

This duck is fabulous - thank you for sharing and what an adorable card for a one year old!!!