Friday, March 21, 2014

Doin' Me Some MDS-in' ....

So, Happy Friday my friends!!! Today feels like a good kind of day to share a little bit of MDS with you (for those of you who have NO IDEA what "MDS" is ... MDS stands for My Digital Studio ... and it's the BEST digital papercrafting/scrapbooking software out there!!)! This is VERY high praise coming from ME as I wanted to have absolutely NOTHING to do with it from the second I heard about it at Stampin' Up Convention during the summer of 2007. I have eaten my words SOOOO many times on this, believe me ... and NOW with the capabilities we have to use the files from it with our eCutters??? Fuggetaboudit!! I'm a diehard fan ... but, I digress ...


Took this photo of my daughter and her friends on their "senior trip" in Zions National Park. What an AWESOME bunch of kids!! So proud of each and every one of them!!

MDS Files: Stamps - Piece of Cake (Starburst), Decorative Overlays (Starbursts); Paper - Fan Fair; Embellishments - Vintage Trinkets (brass brad), A to Z Woodpress, Baker's Twine; Font - Britanic Bold.

Spring is here and the weekend awaits!! Hooray!! From Millan.Net

 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

No comments: