Friday, December 5, 2014

Fab Friday #56

Happy Fantastic Fab Friday!! I am SO excited to share with you what I made for this week's color challenge ... and I am going to be HONEST with you ... this one quite nearly STUMPED me!!

This color combo looks SO very Christmas-y!! And I was STRUGGLING with the Old Olive component of this ... and I was ALSO trying to make a NON-Christmas-y card. So you guys can SEE why I was stumped, right??? All in all, though, I'm VERY happy with what I came up with!!

Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Maritime DSP, Motley Monsters DSP,  Trim the Tree DSP
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Venetian Crochet Trim, Essentials Wooden Elements, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Star Framelits, Postage Stamp Punch, Linen Thread






See all the pretty colors???






I can't wait to see what all y'all come up with for this challenge!! It's also SO great to see what directions everyone goes with these challenges. I get SO inspired from what YOU guys come up with!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

I am in FURIOUSLY and CRAZY Christmas-card-making mode. I spent FOREVER trying to come up with something ... and now I have to make 85 of what I came up with! I need to be cloned ...

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Love the country feel of your card...wonderful!

Amanda Mertz said...

Well done! Props for trying a non-Christmas card! I couldn't even wrap my head around that! lol! I like the plaid and the rustic feel of this one! TFS!