Friday, May 1, 2015

Fab Friday #63

It's Fab Friday, peeps!!! Where on EARTH did this whole week GO???? Last week at this time I was on my way down to Southern Utah for my very first Ragnar race (in Zion Park). Sheesh! It just ZIPPED by!!! And now the Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge Team is taking one last stab at the 2013-2015 In Colors ... Oh how I'm gonna miss these!!

Back to Ragnar for just a second ... I trained, I ran, I went to the gym ... I was PUMPED UP!!! I was STOKED!!! We got there and the weather looked a little iffy ... but everyone on my team (all eight of us), made it through our first leg. As we were starting the second round it started to rain ... and then it rained and rained ... and rained and rained ... the race was suspended ... again and again. After about 9 hours of raining that created a GINORMOUS mud pit EVERYwhere ... the race was called. There were a few crazies who actually tried to run additional legs of the race (in my opinion an INSANE and UNSAFE idea!) ... but we were done!!! Very mixed feelings about it ... I am proud I worked so hard to get there and that I was actually able to run part of the race ... just sad that it didn't go exactly as planned!! Sigh ... at least I'm ready for NEXT year!!!

Stamps: Crazy About You, Petite Pairs
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Decorative Label Punch 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack/Piercing Tool, Pearl Basics





Not quite sure how I'm gonna go on without Coastal Cabana ... it's one of my all-time FAVE colors!!! Sigh ...




Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Another crazy weekend ahead ... one of these days I'm going to PLAN a weekend where I have NOTHING to do ... and then I'm gonna DO it!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love the colors, I agree with Coastal Cabana!! The pearls are a great touch and I like the layout of your card!