Friday, May 29, 2015

Fab Friday #65

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!! FINALLY!!! And it is ALSO Fab Friday time!! I feel like I live on the upper west coast ... we have had steady rain pretty much EVERY day for almost four weeks!!! It's VERY green here right now!!! But I am ready for a few days of sunshine, to be sure!! Before we know it, it's gonna be summer and hot and more like a dessert here ...

This week we are playing with colors ... I am so grateful for challenges. I feel like I use the same stuff OVER and OVER and OVER ...

Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Hello Honey
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, Bohemian Washi Tape






I love how rich these colors look together ... and that they can be "masculine" or "feminine" ...





Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Today is the day for the annual end-of-year carnival that we do at the local elementary school ... my friend and I have been doing these carnivals for about 15 years ... LOTS of work ... but TONS of fun!!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Cute! This is another set that I don't use nearly enough! Nice combo of crisp with the hexagons and distressed with the Gorgeous Grunge. TFS!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful