Sunday, September 6, 2015

Monday Montage #51

Happy Labor Day!!! Monday Montage is upon us again ... and the girls have been cookin' up some GREAT stuff!! I'm so happy that I actually have Monday AND Tuesday off of work ... NICE long weekend for me!!! Except for the fact that I have done about 20,000 loads of laundry this weekend (thanks to the bedbugs in my daughter's "new" apartment!)!! Good news is that I FINALLY got it all done!!!




I made this kinda for MYSELF for my "birthday card" ... hehehe! I was trying to decide what I LIKE for myself ... and this is what I came up with! I am REALLY stuck on Crumb Cake and Whisper White ...

Stamps: Awesomely Artistic
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaroon
Ink: Smoky Slate, Mint Macaroon, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Vellum
Accessories: Ovals Framelits, Washi Tape Punch, Mini Stapler, Neutrals Candy Dots, Burlap Ribbon, Venetian Crochet Trim


Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... enjoy their creations and enjoy your day!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

No comments: