Saturday, September 19, 2015

We're Freakin' FABULOUS!



It's official!!! Fall IS in the air!!! And the Control Freaks are playing right along!! (Actually, we're doing a Fall/Holiday theme this month based on some cards we recently swapped with one another!) My friend, Margaret Raburn, made some GREAT projects, didn't she??? I'm sharing one card that I used for our fall swap and one card that I didn't!!!

I actually went on a girls' night out/sleepover with some of my BFF's last night (I've been in the same book group for nearly 25 years ... which is amazing since I am only 27!! And we often take Book Group Excursions!). We had such a FABULOUS time!!! We were up at my friend's cabin ... the fall colors were GORGEOUS ... the air was crisp and clean ... oh how I love the Fall! Which is what inspired this card for me today ...

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss
Ink: NONE!
Accessories: Postage Stamp Punch, Squares Thinlits, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Burlap Ribbon, Expressions Thinlits, Gold Sequin Trim, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, White Accents (colored with a bronze Sharpie), Leaflets Framelits Dies

Peek-a-BOO!!! I guess I am going to be caving in next weekend and putting up my Halloween decor (I have a LOT of Halloween stuffs ... almost more than I can actually USE!)!!! This card is what started my brain to start to make the shift out of summer and into fall. And WASHI TAPE!!! I swear I have SO many rolls of the stuff!!! And I {{{HEART}}} them ALL! I used this card for my swap card with my Freaky Friends ...

Stamps: Howl-o-ween Treat, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Very Vanilla, Black Glimmer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Mini Treat Bag Framelits (Washi Tape), Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape, Boo to You Framelits, Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Star Border Punch

Speaking of BFF's, my bestie Jan Tinklenberg is up next (she will tell you the only reason we became friends is because I STALKED her once she became a Control Freak ... used our association there to call her on the phone and MAKE her be my friend)!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Oh my, you are!!!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Can't wait to get my cute swap card and love how you did the foursome on the leaves for your other card!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Very cute cards! TFS!