Friday, October 16, 2015

Fab Friday #75

My brain has apparently taken a vacation!!!! I am currently in Florida (hence, the reason my brain goes all dumb!) ... I got to do the whole Disney World thing last weekend (ohmygosh! what a RIOT!)! I am now busy taking care of my cousin's absolutely ADORABLY adorable littles (they are 7, 5 and 1 1/2). In the flurry of activity I ran through trying to get myself together, I kinda totally SPACED the fact that I had Fab Friday today!!!

Happy for me that I have the most FABULOUS Project Life App on my phone!!! And ALSO lucky for me I have Stampin' Up's "Let's Get Away" Project Life kit on my Project Life App!!! How AWESOME is THAT??!!??

I realize that this is super duper simple and easy ... but that's one of the super GREAT things about this app ... it brings the best of so many worlds together!!! Stampin' Up has some of the most fantastic Project Life Kits ... I actually own this kit in the "hand's on" version, so I could actually recreate this in "tactile" mode!!! Cool, right???

Stamps: None
Paper: None
Ink: None
Accessories: Project Life "Let's Get Away" Kit (in digital form used with the Project Life App for iPhone)



True Confessions Time ... I actually "cheated" just a tiny bit on this (aside from the fact that I went digital)! The "Tangelo Twist" color in my layout is actually Tangerine Tango ... SOOOOO close!





Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

I will be in Florida for a few more days ... it is SO hot here!! The humidity is doing WEIRD things to my running ... I am running MUCH faster than usual (not a humidity thing, but I am SURE it is an elevation thing!), but my distance is WAY off!!! I can't run very far because it is SO hot (by the time I get the kids up and dropped off for school!)!!! Sigh ... you can't have everything ...

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

No comments: