Friday, October 30, 2015

Fab Friday #76

Contrary to popular belief, I did NOT die, get kidnapped by a band of gypsies, run off and join the circus or go into the Witness Protection Program ... I am ALIVE AND WELL!!! I knew before the month of October started that I was going to have a hard time trying to get ANYthing done because I had SO many things on my calendar!!! Happy to report that I have come out on the other side relatively unscathed and happy! Today is our annual Halloween Carnival at the neighborhood elementary school ... something I ALWAYS look forward to (even though by tonight I will be exhausted and STILL happy!). Lots of work, but MUCH fun!

Fab Friday is upon us ... and since I have made quite practically NOTHING for Halloween, I was happy to be able to put some stamps and ink together for today's challenge and bring out a little bit of spooky at the same time!

Stamps: Among the Branches
Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Typeset Specialty DSP (fringy bits leftover from my Witching Decor Kit - the witch hat one!)
Ink: Tangelo Twist
Accessories: Rhinestone Basics (colored with black Sharpie), Bitty Bat Punch (retired ... admit it ... y'all have one of these and vow NEVER to sell it!), Circles Collection Framelits, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Sewing Machine








Nice and simple sketch ... which gives you a LOT of room to "interpret" and PLAY!










Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Off to the races!!! My day will be full of cakes (for the cake walk), pumpkins (for the pumpkin carving contest), costumes, kids, games, music, food, laughter and FUN! Whew!!! I'm wiped out just THINKING about it! Let the good times ROLL!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

This is lovely, I really loved the stripy paper instead of a banner, genius. Cx

Amanda Mertz said...

So spooky Wendy! Love the bat and the colored rhinestone eyes!! TFS!