Sunday, June 19, 2016

Freakin' Through the NEW Catalog



Back again with my Control Freak-y friends!!! This month we are playing with stuff from the NEW 2016-2017 Stampin' Up Catalog!!! Oh how I LOVE new things!!! Don't you??? And did you SEE what Kelly Acheson made (if you are hopping around, she was on the link just before me!!)??? She's a genius!!

Dies, dies, DIES!!! I am SOOOO overwhelmed with all the GOODNESS that is in the new Thinlits and Framelits!!! Holy COW!!!!! It's going to take me a bit to be able to play with ALL of them properly (yeah ... I bought more than I should have!) ... but they are SUPER DUPER this year!!

Stamps: Wherever You Go
Paper: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Pearl Basics (colored with yellow Sharpie)

This little gem I made with one of the new Hostess Sets (it was also used as one of my OnStage samples a couple of months ago). Isn't it BEAUTIFUL??? It just EXUDES that "fall" feeling ... which is why I am all fall color-y and stuff!

Stamps: Fabulous Flora
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
Ink: Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon (this is the OLD ribbon from LAST year's catalog ... SORRY!  Luckily, we have some NEW Burlap Ribbon that is not quite as wide and I LOVE it!), Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon

I set another running milestone for myself this past weekend ... I COMPLETED a Ragnar race!!! To be specific, I participated with a team that did the Wasatch Back ... the ORIGINAL Ragnar race!! It was BRUTAL and BEAUTIFUL ... EXHAUSTING and EXHILERATING!! I started a Ragnar race last summer in Zion National Park ... but we were unable to finish due to the unrelenting RAIN that pounded on us for over 9 hours!! Now I feel LEGIT!! (And are you BORED TO TEARS with my running adventures yet???? Stay tuned ...)

Next up??? The always-incredible Cindy Elam!!! A-MAZ-ING, that girl!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

5 comments:

Kelly Acheson said...

Love both of your cards!!! Bright & fun and classy!

Cindy said...

Aaaaackkk! I'm a die junkie, too!!! love the bright color combo on the first card, and now I want that hostess set that I thought I didn't want on the second card. :)

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

You used my new favorite die set and I love what you did with your project. Both are beautiful!

Melissa Davies said...

Dies are my favorite, too! Love your cards!

Julie Davison said...

Wonderful cards! I love the first one especially! So bright and cheery!