Friday, June 24, 2016

Fab Friday #90

Colors, colors, colors!!! I have so very MANY colors of cardstock (all the SU ones ... and more that I don't really need to mention!). I seem to get stuck on the same ol' colors time and again. Although I use ALL the colors in this week's Fab Friday Challenge, I don't typically use them all together!! And I made a point to try to NOT make this an "Independence Day" card. AND I played with some LOVELY new thinlits dies!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Stamps: Flourishing Phrases, Timeless Textures
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy
Accessories: Flourish Thinlits, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Silver Sequin Trim




I feel like you could use this awesome color combo to make just about ANY kind of card (men, women, kids ... thank you, birthday, condolences). It's VERY versatile!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

My daughter is going to be home in TWO WEEKS!!! She has been gone since the first week of June ... she is having some incredible adventures and been meeting some really wonderful people as she is working with a non-profit organization that does humanitarian work in Africa. I can't WAIT to see all the pictures she's taken and hear all of her stories. But mostly, I can't wait to hug her tight!!! Missing my girl!!! So proud of her, though ...

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: