Saturday, May 19, 2018

Sneakin' Into the New Catty - Freak Style!



New catalog GOODNESS!!! Seriously, you guys!! This is the BESTEST catalog EVER!! You are all gonna need to rob a bank with me! If you've been hopping around, you just came from the lovely stylings and color combos of Dawn Olchefske. I need to buy some of the same things she has!!

I wanted to create something with sort of a "watercolor" vibe. I played with the Abstract Impressions bundle, and I had fun spritzing the roses with a little alcohol ... the effect is SO much fun ... ESPECIALLY when used with some of the GORGEOUS new colors available!!

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon, Detailed Trio Punch

EEEEeeeep!!! I am SOOOO in love with the Stitched All Around Bundle as well!!! The shapes!!! The sentiments ... OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!!!! I'm going to be LOVING this set a LOT!!

Stamps: Stitched All Around
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Stitched Labels Framelits, Faceted Dots, 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon



Spending the weekend with my family down in Zion National Park. We have been doing some INCREDIBLE hiking and eating ... and just all around enjoying our time together! I don't wanna go back home ...

Next up??? My super-talented friend, Melissa Davies! She and I BOTH played with Abstract Impressions!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Cindy said...

So stinkin’ cute using the circles on the rose card! (And I’m gonna try alcohol spritzing - great idea!) TOTALLY agree with you in the Stitched Labels....LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!