Friday, May 11, 2018

Fab Friday #137

Hooooooly COW!!! I can't tell you how EXCITED I am!!! I finally placed my Stampin' Up catalog preview order this week! I don't want to fess up to how much I spent, but let's just say I "bought the farm"!! I can't WAIT for my box to arrive (it will be coming TODAY, actually!)! In the mean time, I got to play with the new "Apron of Love" bundle for this week's Fab Friday challenge.

What is NOT to love about teeny-tiny little aprons??? I mean ... SERIOUSLY?? I have a feeling that this set is going to get used a LOT in the next year or so by ME!! I totally LOVE it!! And I'm happy that I was able to make a fun little Mother's Day card for my own sweet mama. I am so grateful to have her in my life ... many blessing have come her way in the past couple of years as far as her health is concerned. YAY!

Stamps: Apron of Love
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Powder Pink, Pool Party, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Powder Pink
Accessories: Apron Builder Framelits, Basketweave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Rhinestone Basics









caaaaYOOOOT!!! Right???!!??









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I am looking forward to a weekend filled with sunshine, good food and time spent with family. These are the BEST kinds of weekends, don't you think???

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: