Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Are We THERE Yet??!!??

This week has seemed REAAALLLY long ... and it's only Wednesday!!! It is taking me a little longer than I had hoped to recover from last weekend!! Between the half-marathon-that-never-seemed-to-end to my bout with a spider bite run amok, I'm just draggin' my wagon!!! At least I have Thursday and Friday of this week OFF, so that will be VERY appreciated!

My hubby and I have gotten into watching the series "Longmire" on Netflix. I started it and was WAAAYY ahead of my hubby when he started to watch ... then he passed me up (which is kind of a BIG deal, since he is not much of a television watcher ... except for sports!). I finally caught back up to where he was and now we have been spending our evenings watching an episode or two together. It's been kind of fun ... because we watch on our larger television in the basement, which is where my craft room is! So I have been getting in some crafty time whilst spending time with him, so it's a WIN-WIN!! This is the card I made with the Tropical Chic stamp set that I FINALLY caved in and had to have ... and it was TOTALLY worth the wait!!

I stamped the flowers in Mango Melody (my new VERY FAVE color!), and then used sponge daubers to add a little Poppy Parade around the centers ... I then added a little Wink of Stella (which you can't really see as clearly in the photo). So much fun!

Stamps: Tropical Chic
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Mango Melody
Ink:  Night of Navy, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,  Tropical Thinlits Dies, Night of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon, Galvanized Clip

I already need a nap and it's only 9:00am ... and I have to be at work soon ... so I guess I will have to wait until later!! I'll probably fall asleep watching Longmire tonight!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

Judi said...

What a stunning card! I love the contrast of colors!

Pinky Roth said...

My hubby and I watched all the Longmire series this summer. Totally addictive. We just finished watching Ozark. What a crazy family!

Cannot wait to see you in Orlando in November.