Sunday, September 30, 2018

Monday Montage #125


How on EARTH can it already be OCTOBER 2018??!!?? I'm both happy and blown away by that!!! I LOVE Fall ... and Halloween is my very most FAVORITE holiday ... and I freakin' can't believe that it seems like we should only be in FEBRUARY!!! Thank GOODNESS for the Monday Montage girls and the excuse it gives me to get crafty!!

I nearly named our new puppy Aspen ... because she is brown and white ... and because I love Aspen trees. They remind me of the many, many hours I have spent hiking hither and yon. Aspens are BEAUTIFUL. So I had fun stamping some on my card!! The name of my puppy was overwritten by Juniper ... aka JuneBug ... aka Junie ... aka sweet puppy!!

Stamps: Winter Woods, Itty Bitty Greetings, Gallery Grunge
Paper: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Wood Textures DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder, In the Woods Framelits Dies, Crumb Cake Bakers Twine

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

My hubby and I are starting the Whole 30 meal plan this month as well. We spent a bunch of time this weekend pre-prepping food so that we would have things to eat and NOT to be tempted to eat the things that aren't really on the plan! I figure that ANY "diet" that includes the ability to eat BACON is going to be a very, very GOOD thing!!! I'm not quite sure how my three-day adventure in Disneyland in a couple of weeks is going to fit into this plan, but one day at a time, right???

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... all the crafty goodness you will see in one place with minimal effort!!


 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: