Sunday, October 28, 2018

Monday Montage #127

It was 75 degrees Sunday afternoon ... SERIOUSLY??!!? Our weather has been ALL OVER THE MAP, I tell ya!! I guess that's what you call fall?? MAYBE?? I can't seem to know WHAT to wear when I get up in the morning. I keep thinking it's going to be COLD, or even CHILLY. NOPE! I took my puppy for a walk and realized too late that I was wearing WAY too many layers! Then I came home and made a card for this little Monday Montage hop. I was hoping that a "Christmas-y" card would cool me off. No luck, but at least I got to play with some paper!

In my head I knew where I was going with this card ... and then I started to try to get the image from my head to the paper. Why is it that somehow the image gets lost in between??? I still like the finished product well enough, but I had a hard time finishing it off. The gold thread came to the rescue (finally!)!

Stamps: Farmhouse Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, White Velvet DSP, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Gray Granite, Basic Gray
Accessories: Farmhouse Framelits Dies, Snowfall Thinlits Dies, Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Gold Thread

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Can't believe I was in DisneyLAND two short weeks ago and that I will be in DisneyWORLD in less than two weeks. I certainly have been blessed this year with opportunities to do fun things. Next year may seem boring in comparison!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... I get to see BOTH of these amazing women in about 10 days and I canNOT wait!!


 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love this! Especially the fence garland.