Sunday, May 19, 2019

Monday Montage #139



Stamp-stamp-stamp!!! I have made THREE cards today ... which for me is VERY good!! The Monday Montage Girls are hopping today ... did you just come from Melissa's blog??? Did you think she was INCREDIBLE (as always)??? Yeah??? ME TOO!

I have been meaning to use this cute little stamp set since I won it for Prize Patrol at OnStage last month. I KNEW I wanted to use the little mailbox image, but I couldn't decide just what I wanted to do with it. I have a feeling I will be using this set a lot as the images are fun and it will make a bunch of great birthday cards!!

Stamps: Celebrate With Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Come Sail Away DSP
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Early Espresso
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I ran the Ogden Half Marathon last Saturday. We got rained on for MOST of it (it didn't really stop until between miles 9 and 10). I LOVED the temperature, though!! The good news?? I woke up on Sunday morning and had NO pain or soreness ANYwhere!!! LOVE that!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... CUTE-CUTE-CUTE stuff!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Charlet Mallett said...

Three cards in a DAY?! You are my hero. This card is adorable.