Friday, May 24, 2019

Fab Friday #164

Rain, rain, rain ... holy COW!! This has been the RAINIEST spring we have seen in Utah for years and years. I think we have hit a record for snowfall in the mountains this winter/spring. The ski resorts are STILL OPEN and LOVING IT!! They don't call Utah "The Greatest Snow On Earth" for nothing, I tell ya!! And GREEN!!! Everything here is SO lush and SO green ... you would SWEAR you were in Seattle or something!! It's INCREDIBLE!! Our Fab Friday friends are creating with a really fun and VERY spring-looking color combo! I LOVE this one!

I knew as soon as I saw this color combo a while back that I was going to do something flowery with it. I am VERY happy that the "Abstract Impressions" stamp set is carrying over for another catalog cycle. I used the Flirty Flamingo for all three stages of the rose image ... I stamped off twice for the lightest color, once for the medium shade, and not at ALL for the darkest shade. This stamp set is so much fun to play with!

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Soft Seafoam, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Soft Seafoam, Pear Pizzazz, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Trio Corner Punch, Stitched Labels Dies, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Pearl Accents







Do ya feel the inspiration coming from this??? You should!! It's a gorgeous combo!







Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

It was my daughter's birthday yesterday ... and for the first time in a VERY long time we both have the day off and will be in the same city on the same day TODAY ... so we are going to go shopping and get mani-pedis!!! It's going to be a good day, even if it rains and rains (which it is scheduled to do!)!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: