Sunday, June 2, 2019

Monday Montage #140



Here we are back with the Monday Montage crew again!! You guys ... seriously ... we have had SOMUCHRAIN here this spring ... every dang day!!! Rain, rain, rain ... it's SO wet! At least it makes for good stampin' weather!!

I have the most AWESOME next door neighbors. My husband and I bought his childhood home from his parents after we had been married for about five years ... and these neighbors have been like a second pair of parents to both of us. They are AMAZING.

Bert ... how much we LOVE LOVE LOVE him. He was diagnosed with cancer last summer. He has been putting up the GOOD fight. He is one of the most life-loving people I know. The treatments have been getting to him. When I saw him at church on Sunday I gave him a hug (as I have so often done ... usually he initiates them!) and asked him how he was feeling ... he said, "Not so good." It broke my heart. And he continues to fight the good fight ... he has one more round of treatments. We are ALL hopeful that he kicks this mean and rotten cancer back into the black hole from whence it came. I knew I wanted to make a card for him, so this is what I made. And it's not NEARLY good enough for him ...

Stamps: A Good Man
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Come Sail Away DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Smooth Sailing Dies, Tailored Tag Punch, Corrugated Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Pearl Accents

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

My doggie doesn't care if it's wet/rainy/windy/cold. She wants to go out for a walk every dang day no matter WHAT the weather is doing. So I have been doing my best to keep happy, regardless of how wet it makes me!!

Click "Next" to see what Bree Renwick has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... I love EVERYthing they created!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: