Sunday, June 30, 2019

Monday Montage #142

'Tis the season to be patriotic, right??? Welcome to Monday Montage, my friends!! I'm so glad I had this card made ahead of time ... this past week has been SOOOOO super busy!! Between work, helping my mom with getting new flooring put in at her condo, helping my oldest child with their move and trying to keep on top of things at home I am going CRAZY!! To top it all off ... I have had a headache for about a dang month ... seriously??? I'm ready for it to be over!!

Although this isn't actually an Independence Day card ... this colors are correct, aren't they??? I showed this to Cheryl Curtis (my BFF who is also a member of our Monday Montagers) and she said, "That looks SOOO 80's! Reminds me of Max Headroom!" HAHAHAHAHA!!! If you are too young to know to what she was referring, go and GOOGLE it!!! SO funny!! I LOVE this DSP! I'm going to be making a LOT of fun things with it!!

Stamps: Capture the Good
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, See A Silhouette DSP
Ink: Pacific Point, Black
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Circle Punches, Square Layering Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Trio Corner Punch, 1/4" Metallic Striped Ribbon (sorry!! I thought this ribbon carried over, but it is now RETIRED!)

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - NOT PARTICPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

In the past week I have signed up for TWO more races (I must be crazy, right???)! They are during the SAME WEEK at the end of July ... one is only a 10K, but the other is a half marathon. I'm pretty sure my ankle should be good by then! Sigh ... I hate hate hate it when I sprain my ankle!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... their stuff is GOOD-GOOD-GOOD!!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: