Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Roses are SOMETIMES Red ...

As I was sitting lasting night (im)patiently waiting for my box of new Stampin' Up goodies to arrive (which are due to come TODAY), I decided to make a card to get the bee out of my bonnet!! So ... having borrowed this lovely "To a Wild Rose" suite from my bestie, Cheryl, it was time to get to work!

I feel like I had about 12-14 different stamp pads open on my table! I was trying every possible color combo that I could think of!! And trying them AGAIN ... because, of course, the ink looks mui-different when it dries, right??? I finally settled on this Blushing Bride/Melon Mambo combo (hahaha ... I like how that sounds!)!! I cut smaller versions of the rose out by hand so that I could layer them for maximum 3D effect. What do ya think??

Stamps: To a Wild Rose
Paper: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy
Accessories: Wild Rose Dies, 3/8" Denim Ribbon, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Frosted Epoxy Droplets

Since my mama had ANOTHER flood in her condo last Friday, I am dealing with insurance adjusters, carpet/flooring people and plumbers. UGH!!! I HATE all the hoops that need to be jumped through!! YIKES!! I'm hoping we have it cleared up sooner rather than later!!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: