Sunday, June 9, 2019

You Are My Sunshine!

What a lovely weekend this has been!! The skies are blue and the sun is shining (even though it is a bit more chilly - 61 degrees - than I would expect for the first week of June!)! My big brother arrived in town to come to our family reunion (which was yesterday). Got to see lots of family I don't get to see nearly as often as I'd like ... ate good food ... walked my doggie. AND because my brother arrived about an hour before I got the phone call that there was a flood at my mom's condo on Friday, I had the BONUS of having him jump right in and help get things under control. I would call that a WIN, wouldn't you???

This card reflects how I am feeling about life in general today ... grateful for those around me who do so much and make my life so full of love and joy ... so full of SUNSHINE. I am truly blessed!

Stamps: Tropical Chic, Detailed with Love
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Follow Your Art DSP
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Tropical Dies, Frosted Epoxy Droplets

I am gearing up this week to do my last "official" event for the Huntsman Heroes team ... I will be running the Wasatch Back with a team of 11 other runners ... two days in a van with five other people ... sweaty, tired and FUN!!! Ragnar here I come!!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: