Sunday, September 22, 2019

Monday Montage #148



Last day of summer today, first day of fall tomorrow! It's been turning VERY cool already! Can't wait to decorate for Halloween! It was fun to create for this week's Monday Montage team!



I made this little collage of stars for my grandniece, Gretchen. It's her FOURTH birthday, These little cuties are just growing up faster and faster and faster! I loved adding the combo of colors to make different sizes of stars ... fun for a boy or a girl!!

Stamps: Gallery Grunge, Treehouse Adventure (sentiment)
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Terracotta Tile, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Terracotta Tile, Grapefruit Grove
Accessories: Stitched Stars Dies, Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Stitched Shapes Dies, Staples, Large Numbers Dies (retired)




Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I had a little surgery on my right hand last Friday to repair a couple of trigger fingers (my ring and my thumb). I am stuck wearing a RIDICULOUSLY-oversized wrap that I must wear until October 1!!! So I basically have to create and type only with my left hand ... UGH!!! This has become a drag already!!

Click "Next" to see what Bree Renwick has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... don't miss them because you WILL be inspired!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: