Sunday, September 8, 2019

Monday Montage #147


I've been doing so much housecleaning and decorating that I have been REALLY neglecting my stamps. Which is super sad since I got a whole box full of new goodies from the holiday catalog a couple of weeks ago and it has been sitting mostly untouched!! YIKES!! Good thing I have the good ol' Monday Montage crew to keep me on track, right??



Apples and fall ... isn't it just the PERFECT combo??? I still can't get over how dang ADORABLE the Apple Builder Punch is (and YES ... you can ALSO make it into a pumpkin!)!! The colors for this are so fun and rich ... I am gonna be using a LOT of the Pretty Peacock paper ... it's even PRETTIER in person!!

Stamps: Harvest Hellos
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mango Melody, Sahara Sand DSP from the Neutrals Collection
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Seasonal Layers Dies, Apple Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Braided Linen Trim




Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Believe it or not (and I KNOW you are NOT going to be surprised about this) ... I am headed off to Disneyland again this week! I went for the day on my birthday a couple of weeks ago (yep ... just for the DAY)! This trip has been planned for close to a year, and I am going to be there for nearly FOUR FULL DAYS!! I am just about losing my mind in anticipation!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... LOVE-LOVE-LOVE!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: