Friday, August 30, 2019

Fab Friday #171

What a fun week! It was my birthday on Wednesday and I got to spend the entire day at Disneyland with my bestie, Cheryl. We rode #alltherides and ate #allthefood. I logged about 30,000 steps on my Fitbit!! AWESOME!!! The downside?? I had to get cortisone shots in my left hand yesterday ... which was NO FUN!!! Happily, my hand feels MUCH better today ... perhaps I should claim "ill" and watch Netflix all day??? Hmmmm ... At least I had a bit of time today to make a card for this week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge!

Stamps: Harvest Hellos
Paper: Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot, Come to Gather DSP
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Butterfly Duet Punch, Whisper White 5/8" Flax Ribbon, Frosted Epoxy, Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Stapler







I added a bunch of "extra" layers to this sketch, but the overall idea is there!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Many things to do this weekend! I just joined an Orangetheory fitness club this past week (also as a happy birthday to me!)! I have another class tomorrow morning, and I have a LOT of cleaning up to do ... at home and at my mom's ... We are working on cleaning and clearing all the rooms in our house and purging a LOT of things. Maybe I will be finished by the end of the year! Here's hoping!!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: