Friday, August 2, 2019

Fab Friday #169

Summertime colds ... UGH! I am quite certain that they should be BANNED GLOBALLY!! AND ETERNALLY!! I am grateful for Mucinex-D, Vicks Sinus Spray, Ibuprofen and an array of essential oils that are helping make me feel even a LITTLE bit human (aka Mostly Dead). Ain't NOBODY got time for this!! At least I no longer have a low-grade fever ... I had forgotten how miserable fevers make you feel!! YUCK!

Lucky for me I got to spend some time today working on this card ... we have a grand total of ONE sunflower in our garden, and it just bloomed in the last two days. It makes me happy. Sunflowers and daisies are my most favorite! My Medium Daisy Punch arrived in the mail today (it has been on backorder). I had to wait for it to get here so I could actually finish this card. I had everything else done! I rubbed the flower center on my Mango Melody ink pad a little to change the color so that it would more closely match the cardstock I had chosen!

Stamps: Daisy Lane, Buffalo Check
Paper: Whisper White, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green
Ink: Black Memento, Mango Melody
Accessories: Medium and Large Daisy Punches, Trio Corner Punch, Stitched Shapes Dies, Detailed Bands Dies, Perennial Essence Floral Centers, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine









I added a few "extra" elements ...












Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

I had plans to spend the day tomorrow cleaning the garage for my husband for his birthday (no worries that he's gonna see this to ruin the surprise ... I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know my blog's name, let along how to find it!). As long as I continue to feel better and it doesn't get too hot, I'm going to attempt it. Wish me luck!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

You can send this one to me for my Birthday :)

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! LOVE the middle of the flower and the additional elements you added to this. So pretty!!